- Have you selected some colors for your color palette but are just unsure if they really work together?
- Are you afraid of making an expensive mistake if they don’t and having to repaint?
- Would you feel better if you just had an expert say yes they will work, or no they won’t and here is how you could tweak this to make it work?
- Are you a designer that would like a second opinion on your color selections?
If so, this color consultation is for you!
Why this color consultation is Different
Color harmony can be determined using both the art and science of color. Most designers use the art of color, their color “mojo” to select colors that work well together for you based on how they see color. But, we all see color differently. In addition to that, I measure your colors using the standard Munsell color system.
All color can be described in terms of its hue (what you probably think of as its color), chroma (how colorful it is) and value (how light or dark it is). Measuring color takes all the “subjectivity” out of it, takes away worry about so called “undertones” , helps determine what to do when color shifts its appearance in different light conditions and helps determine what colors can work perfectly together with your fixed finishes. But ultimately, you have to like what you see together. That is where the art comes in. Using both the art and the science of color, we can get the results you are looking for.
All colors can be measured whether it is your paint, furniture, art, stone, walls, fabrics, counter tops, roof, floors etc. If you send me the brand names and color names and numbers you have selected, I can look up the color data and do a color harmony analysis. Keep in mind, since I am only looking at the relationship of the colors to each other, and not to your house or it’s contents, I can only tell you if they work together, but not if they will go with anything else you have. If you are unsure if they will work with your fixed finishes, furniture, counter tops, roof etc, please consider my full color consultation package.
What you Get
• A color harmony review of your color palette.
• A yes or no on if the colors will work together. If I think they won’t, I will tell you why and give you some recommendation of some different colors that are similar if possible that should work better.
How it Works
- Review my Letter of Agreement/Terms of Service and make payment using the purchase button.
- I will send you a questionnaire asking for the information on your current color palette.
- I will email you the results of my color analysis and any recommendations for alternate colors, including brand, color name and number and sheen.
Will these colors work? Color Consultation- $150
Questions? Feel Free to give me a call about your color needs and we can discuss a custom quote if you have several color needs.
If you are starting from scratch, or need to come up with a more extensive color palette that harmonizes with your fixed finishes, decor or have a more complex color issue, please check out my full color consultation package.