A PICTURE’S WORTH A MILLION WORDS…& HOME BUYERS LOVE IT!
Videos and photos can portray the “essence” of what makes your property stand out from other properties (your competitors) with authentic marketing highlighting the best your house has to offer
Using Facebook & Video to Sell Your House
There’s a lot of hype these days about the value of social media in promoting an event, an idea and; how about this – a home sale! And why not; social media reaches a larger and younger audience of home buyers. Its smart selling!
If you are planning on selling a home in this era you are smart to use social media to capture the attention of potential home buyers. Include social media in your marketing arsenal for a faster home sale. And for sellers who will use the For-Sale-By-Owner strategy; social media is a must.
If social media is not your cup of tea, find someone who is skilled in using Facebook. As the seller, you can provide the other key elements of packaging your home sale and see that it is part of your social media marketing. Doing this will positively shape home buyer perceptions and emotions; those psychological triggers that prompt buyers to make you on offer on their future home!
Marketing Tools for Home Sellers
- Professional home staging by an expert home stager with real estate knowledge
- Professional photos of the inside and outside of a property for use on the Internet, in social media & on marketing flyers
- A real estate “listing” (agent’s advertisement) which accurately describes the home’s features
- A “Facebook Page” that home sellers can capitalize on to do the following;
- Capture the “essence” of your home through photos, video and messages
- Promote your home sale through Face Book “Ads” so a larger audience is aware of your sale. Target your home buyers using location, age, income, demographics, and more.
- Send “invitations” or advertise your home sale “events,” such as an Open House
- Create and post videos or virtual tours of the interior and exterior of your home that highlights property features. A video helps make the home come alive for home buyers.
Facebook Pages, Facebook Ads and Videos
Facebook Pages, ads & videos offer powerful marketing photos, messages and information to home buyers that they won’t see in a typical real estate agent property listing (the Multiple Listing Service, or the MLS).
Together, these additional photos, videos and messages can portray the “essence” of what makes your property stand out from other properties (your competitors) with authentic marketing highlighting the best your house has to offer….something you as the owner know more about than anyone else!
Here are two examples of the types of videos you can create to help market your home sale.
Use links to these Facebook Pages, Ads, Events and videos in real estate listings, For-Sale-By-Owner websites, yard signs & flyers, marketing brochures, online Pay-Per-Click ads (PPC), newspaper ads and emails. Link them to other social media sites such as Twitter, Pinterest and Google Plus to expand your advertising even more.
Contact Northern Lights Home Staging and Design to launch your home sale through the social media tools and services.
Check out our Social Media Packages and call today.
Call 907-362-0065 today